We are back at the Beaconsfield Country Fayre and we need cake!
The Beaconsfield Country Fayre is a free community event held in Beaconsfield Old Town on the August Bank Holiday. This year it is on Monday 28th August.
We run a cake stall every year and last year, with your help we raise around £1000! We ‘knead’ your help to put the icing on the cake!
Baker, makers and growers
Please can you, or someone you know, pledge to make and donate any of the following:
- Cakes, tray bakes, biscuits, cupcakes...
- Preserves: jams, marmalades, honey...
- Homemade bread
- Allotment produce
- Plants: house and garden
Maybe you are part of an organisation or business that loves to cook, bake and grow? We would love to hear from you if you are and please pass on these details to anyone you think might be interested.
What you need to do
- Easiest for us: Drop your gifts to our Support Centre on Friday 25th August. We’ll be open from 9am – 5pm. It’s at Oakley Hall, 8 Castle Street, High Wycombe, HP13 6RF between Pizza GoGo and The Gym. The car park behind the office is only for private parking but you can usually stop outside and we can run out to you, or Easton Street car park is the closest and easiest to walk from. If you can let us know when you might be coming we can look out for you.
- Volunteers can pick up donations on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th. Hit 'Contact us' above and let us know when we can collect.
- Drop your gifts to the stand on Monday 28th from 9.45am. Our stand will be in the churchyard of St Mary’s Church, Wycombe End, Beaconsfield, HP9 2JW. Parking and access can be tricky as roads are closed for the fayre.
If you are donating as part of a group, it would be super helpful if you could collate all your gifts together whichever option you pick!
- Please label your produce with ingredients so we can ensure all allergens are clearly marked.
- Please make sure your gifts will be fresh to sell on the Monday. We have only a very little fridge space and no freezers.
- We will do our best to return tins but if you can pack your gifts so we don’t need to (boards, foil, cardboard) that would be amazing! All packaging will be used, reused or recycled as far as possible.
Contact: email@example.com or call 01494 447699 to let us know what you would like to do!