We help people who are homeless or are at risk of becoming homeless.
You can get in touch Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm.
Call: 01494 447699
Online contact form: Click here
We reduce harm for people who are homeless
We can help in many ways including
- Access emergency accommodation
- Emergency food packs, clothing, hygiene products and more
- Help accessing social support and benefits
- Access to counselling and other emotional support
- Apply for ID and other important documents, register you to vote, help with bank accounts, offer access to the internet and more
- Connect you to all our support services and direct you to other organisations that may be useful
- Register you with a doctor and helping you access healthcare including dentistry
- Help you collect evidence of your health conditions to help with social support claims
Our outreach project connects people who are homeless to help and homes.
We provide emergency winter shelter giving people a safe, warm place to stay during the coldest months of the year.
Plug-in is our drop-in session for people to have support, meals, access to showers and laundry facilities.
We stop homelessness before it starts
We offer free, independent advice and support if you are worried about losing your home:
We can offer you:
- Free support and legal advice from a housing solicitor
- Help to challenge unfair and illegal evictions
- Help to work with your landlord to resolve issues
- Free advice on housing-related benefits
- Help access grants and payments to pay rental debt or deposits if in order to prevent homelessness
- Helping you understand your housing rights and assisting you in securing them
- Accompany you to court (in person and online) and help you prepare for hearings
- Help you appeal decisions relating to their housing crisis
- and more!
Our homelessness prevention line, 01494 447699, is open Monday to Friday, 10am – 4pm.
And our Housing Legal Clinic serves people across the whole of Buckinghamshire. You can get free, independent advice from our panel which includes a housing law solicitor, a housing benefits expert and our advocacy team. Call our homelessness prevention line and we will book you an appointment if we think you need to attend the clinic which can happen virtually or in person.
We help house people who are homeless
We work with you to help you move on from emergency, temporary, unsafe and insecure housing into more permanent homes.
It can be a long, hard job as there is a severe shortage of affordable housing and an unforgiving welfare system, but we will help you.
We can help you access grants and payments to help pay rental arrears and deposits if it helps you avoid homelessness.
We work with international embassies to help people who want to go home, get home.
We defend the rights of people who are homeless or facing homelessness
We make sure you know your rights when it comes to your housing and help you make sure you are treated fairly and lawfully.
We work with, and challenge, local and national governments to ensure homelessness is brought to an end.
We can only do this with your support
We are a registered charity with a small team of qualified, experienced people who work with a huge team of volunteers who add their energy and experience.
We are funded by our community through personal giving, grants, community and corporate fundraising.
If you’d like to see how you can help support us in this work, see our donate page.