We reduce harm for people who are homeless
We can help you
- Into emergency accommodation
- With emergency food packs, clothing, hygiene products and more
- Apply for benefits and other support
- Apply for ID and other important documents, register you to vote, help with bank accounts, offer access to the internet and more
- Connect to our support services and direct you to other organisations that may be useful
- Register you with a doctor and help you get healthcare including dentistry, we can accompany you to appointments
- Help you collect evidence of your health conditions to help with social support claims
Our outreach project connects people who are homeless to help and homes.
We do not have our own shelter or accommodation but can help you work out what your options are and can in some circumstances place you in emergency accommodation we fund.
We stop homelessness before it starts
We offer free, independent advice and support if you are worried about losing your home:
We can offer
- Free support and legal advice from a housing solicitor
- Help to challenge unfair and illegal evictions
- Help to work with your landlord to resolve issues
- Free advice on housing-related benefits
- Help access grants and payments to pay rental debt or deposits if in order to prevent homelessness
- Helping you understand your housing rights and assisting you in securing them
- Accompany you to court (in person and online) and help you prepare for hearings
- Help you appeal decisions relating to their housing crisis
- and more!
And our Housing Legal Clinic serves people across the whole of Buckinghamshire. You get free, independent advice from our panel which includes a housing law solicitor, a housing benefits expert and our homelessness prevention team. Call our homelessness prevention line and we will book you an appointment if we think you need to attend the clinic which can happen virtually or in person.
We help who are homeless find new homes
We work with you to help you move on from emergency, temporary, unsafe and insecure housing into more permanent homes.
It can be a long, hard job as there is a severe shortage of affordable housing and an unforgiving welfare system, but we will help you.
We can help you access grants and payments to help pay rental arrears and deposits if it helps you avoid homelessness.
We work with international embassies to help people who want to go home, get home.
We defend the rights of people who are homeless or facing homelessness
We make sure you know your rights when it comes to your housing and help you make sure you are treated fairly and lawfully.
We work with, and challenge, local and national governments to ensure homelessness is brought to an end.
We can only do this with the support of our community
We are a registered charity with a small team of qualified, experienced staff who work with a team of volunteers who add their energy and experience.
We are funded by our community through personal giving, grants, community and corporate fundraising.
If you’d like to see how you can help support us in this work, see our donate page.