We help people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Call: 01494 447699 (Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm)
Online contact form: Click here
If you have lost your home, we can help you:
- Find emergency and longer-term accommodation
- With free advice and support, like how to claim benefits you are entitled to
- With practical items like clothing, emergency food packs
- Other support to help you stay healthy and safe
If you are worried about losing your home, we can help you:
- With free, independent legal housing advice
- With help to liaise with your landlord
- With help to access financial support to tackle rental debt
- Helping you understand your housing rights
- and much more...See more about our homelessness prevention services
How we help:
We can help you over the phone, by email, by video conference and can arrange to see you in person. Let us know what works for you.