- Open: Monday to Friday, 10am - 4pm
- Call: 01494 447699
Our Support Centre
- Open: Monday - Friday, 10am - 12.30pm
- Address: Wycombe Homeless Connection, Oakley Hall, 8 Castle Street, High Wycombe, HP13 6RF
- Map here
If you have lost your home, we can help you:
- Get into emergency accommodation
- Move on from emergency, temporary, unsafe and insecure housing into more permanent homes.
- With free advice and support, like how to claim benefits you are entitled to and help applying for them
- With practical items like clothing, emergency food packs
- Understand your rights and what help you may be entitled to
- Access the healthcare you need including help you register with a GP
- Access grants and payments to help pay rental arrears and deposits if it helps you avoid homelessness.
- We work with international embassies to help people who want to go home, get home.