Our Support Centre
- Open Monday - Friday 10am - 12.30pm (except bank holidays)
- Address: Wycombe Homeless Connection, Oakley Hall, 8 Castle Street, High Wycombe, HP13 6RF
- Map below
- Call 01494 447699, Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm (except bank holidays)
Get in touch for any homelessness help
- By email: email@example.com
- Call 01494 447699, Monday to Friday 10am - 4pm
- By our contact form by clicking here. (Note: if you are a professional supporting someone who is homeless or at risk of homelessness, please don't use the form but see below)
General enquiries - fundraising, volunteering, other questions
- Our office is open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Call 01494 447699
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact form: click here
Are you a professional with a client who might need our help?
If you are supporting someone who is homeless or at risk of homelessness, please call on 01494 447699 and select option 1.
Click here to find out about the help we offer to people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless:
Sign up for our regular emails with news, volunteering opportunities, information about events, how you can donate and more. Click here.