Can you dig deep and support our Winter Appeal?
As the cost of living crisis continues to hit hard, we’ve seen demand for our services more than triple. Though we are stretched, Wycombe Homeless Connection want to say yes to anyone who needs our help this winter.
Your gift can provide immediate help:
- £14.50 can provide immediate help including food and clothing and sleeping bags for rough sleepers;
- £52.00 can provide a night of emergency accommodation for extremely vulnerable people who have no options other than to sleep on the street;
- £250.00 can help someone avoid eviction and stay in their home
- £470 can support our homelessness helpline for a month so people at risk of losing their homes can get help;
- £1,178 can sponsor a support worker for one month.
- Any gift will make a difference.
Call 01494 447699 Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm.
Send a cheque made payable to Wycombe Homeless Connection at Oakley Hall, 8 Castle Street, High Wycombe, HP13 6RF.
If you are giving on behalf of an organisation, please see our donate page for bank transfer details
Give a regular gift
Giving a regular gift is an impactful and meaningful way to ensure Wycombe Homeless Connection will be here for as long as we are needed. Just £12 a month could make all the difference.
Your gift will be used where the need is the greatest.
To honour the dignity and privacy of our clients we may use stock images to represent our work.